Old December 18th 13, 03:24 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Interfacing the printer port

On Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7:36:52 AM UTC-5, David wrote:
Hi all,

My client has a device that prints to an Epson LX300+II printer. It is not a
computer, but an electronic measuring device.

I need to capture the data coming from the device.

Hello All -

I have a similar situation as David - I have a device printing to the same printer and I'd just like the data ( now being sent to the printer ) to end up in an excel spreadsheet - a csv file would work too -
It's just ascii text I am trying to capture - does anyone know of a converter I can use ? I do not have time to build anything - thanks

Marty B. PA USA -