Old December 10th 06, 12:08 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
jim

Default Latest site of "Mobiteh" scammer

On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 23:46:30 GMT, Jon D wrote:

On 05 Dec 2006, Rob S wrote:

On 5 Dec 2006 04:14:22 -0800, wrote:

-Uh-oh... starkdigital.co.uk is back, scamming from a dwhs.net
server

Good spot. Their copy/paste routine on the "testimonials" has
cocked up:

I have only purchased 2 items from StarkDigital so far, due to
the fact that I
just found them, but one thing I can say for sure is that I will be
a lifetime customer. I have used the other main
reselleStarkDigitalrs online, and have found them to have good
prices, but poor customer support. StarkDigital totally blows them
away, Great Prices, Even Better Customer Service, they even throw
in an extremely easy to use interface, which makes finding the
right product even easier. Thank You StarkDigital.

Laughable, if it wasn't such a scam

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com

Am too new to Stark Digital to understand if this is sarcasm or what!
Yeah, I know I must be dumb. As they are mentioned in this thread
then I guess you're saying StarkDigital is super crap.

I think the giveaway is the "VeriSign Secured" icon at the bottom of
the page - try clicking it and see what happens - nothing ! Its a fake
site

jim