Old February 17th 06, 09:41 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default added memory-- so far so good

I find Google is your friend on this. I can usually enter the program into
the Google search and quickly identify it as safe or not....

--
Regards,
Hank Arnold

"MZB" wrote in message

But, regarding your other points, I do look at my startup menu and that
Startup tab within msconfig. I am not always sure what each program does
so there may well be some crap I don't need. Especially when I check the
running processes, there is always a sh&tload of stuff there, most of
which I have no idea about. I have checked at some sites which explain
some of it, but it's hard to be sure. And, again, this takes time, too. I
do have some time, but not loads of it!!!