Old October 3rd 12, 03:26 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Intel Guy

Default Why is quoted material being double-spaced from google? (was: willMIcrosoft's sinking drag down Intel ??)

Robert Myers (a google-groper) wrote:

A A A Hardly. About 50% of Intel's profits were coming from notebook
A A
A A A the last time I looked, which was a while ago. It's fairly safe
A A
A A A assume that most of those notebooks, which may itself be a
A A
A A A species, run Windows. That's a scary number, but it's not 99%,
A A
A A A there are an awful lot of server, enterprise, and technical
A A
A A A running x86 from Intel using some OS other than Windows.

In case Robert doesn't see it (and other google-gropers who have "show
quoted text" turned off), the above is what their posts now look like
for others who experience usenet using a REAL usenet client.

I have replaced the usual quoting character with the letter A so that
Robert can see an example of what his posts look like.

Fools that experience usenet through google-gropes and who regularly
post large amounts of quoted material are now double-spacing the quoted
material - whether they realize it or not.

This is par for the course for Google, who has incrementally been
breaking their usenet access for the past 5 years now.

This latest change (double-spacing quoted material) seems to have
started within the past few weeks.

Thost that are brain-dead enough to experience usenet through google
probably are not seeing this.