Old March 31st 11, 09:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
KCB[_2_]

Default Geforce 460 and DVI question

"Seasidepeter" wrote in message
I recently bought and installed a Palit Geforce GTX 460 1Gb - the sonic
platinum edition. While the card powers my Relisys tl795 r-u monitor
brilliantly, neither DVI ports work properly. I get a bright green
background to everything.

I've tried three different DVI cables with the same result.

My monitor worked perfectly well from the DVI port on my previous Geforce
5600 card.

Before I go through all the hassle of sending the card back - does anyone
have any experience of the problem? Could it be the monitor?

Have you tried updating the card BIOS? I see Palit has one specifically for
your card to fix some compatibility issue.
http://www.palit.biz/main/faq_show.p...ate=vga&id=162