Old December 14th 09, 03:51 PM posted to alt.computer,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
THEO@TO.

Default Problem with WordPad all of a sudden.

For years I've been taking .jpgs and pasting them in WordPad
documents and thought it was a great thing to be able to do it.
I've done hundreds of documents like that and never had any
problems. But now all of a sudden they don't show the pictures or
even the text anymore, but instead it's just a bunch of symbols
like y's with dots over them and rectangular blocks, etc... Can
anyone explain what happened and how to make it work the way it
did before?