Old July 9th 08, 01:26 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Ken[_11_]

Default Does the recovery partition restore ALL partitions

I have an XPS M1530 laptop. It has a Diagnostics, Recovery, Vista and Direct
Media partitions out of the box. I'm going to delete the last two and do a
fresh Vista install onto the new unallocated space.

If I leave the Recovery partition in place and decide to ever restore it,
will it restore everything back to the way it was out of the box, or just
the main Vista partition?

By the way I'm using BootItNg to manipulate partitions.