Old December 9th 03, 01:57 AM
Mel

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:42:26 UTC, Groove wrote:

Mel said this...

Thanks Jad. It's good to know, except now it isn't an
emergency anymore. Or maybe it still is, I don't know. My
brother came by and threw the motherboard at me (literally)

Your brother has a serious attitude problem. Unless for some personal
reasons you owe him bigtime I would suggest you throw the kit straight back
at him with a suggestion about how he might best approach you to get help.

Thanks. That was good advice. I left the motherboard with him while
he wasn't home, along with a note containing Jad's advice. I don't owe
him anything. I'm just one of those people who is too nice for her own
good :-) :-( He never gets another bit of free tech service from me for
as long as he lives. (I had to duck when he threw the ethercard, it was
aimed straight at me ...)

thanks,
the computer jinx