Old February 18th 10, 08:57 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_3_]

Default Aliens vs Predator (2010) Full Game Review. (***** 5 out of 5 stars for marine missions ! *****)

Some small little idea's for future version possibly :

1. Body armor 3d models on the floor, which can be picked up and
used/mounted.
2. Body armor steaming with acid, and can be dropped on the floor to get rid
of it.
3. More protection from acid thanks to body armor... sometimes alien would
attack me from the back and I would suddenly die... it was cool/wtf but a
little bit weird/strange too
4. Aliens should be able to rip off my arms and throw them on the ground or
away... and then I walk with one arm or even no arms... pistol could switch
from right to left arm... since I am right I would aim less well with the
left arm which would be cool/funny At the same time though I would
probably already be near death... but still maybe I managed to get away from
the alien so could still be cool.
5. Same can be said for legs... alien crawls up my legs and rips my feet off
or leg off... or leg hurt... by acid and then I have to strumple along
(Call of Duty4 had a strumpling scene by the way, after the nuke to
bad it couldn't be continued would have been funny and slowsnail lol,
maybe a health thingy would fix me up but unrealistic but ok. or maybe
a medic help me)
6. So six: other people could help me walk along.... by grabbing me under my
shoulder and then we would hump along... and meanwhile I could still shoot
at aliens...
7. Alternatively they care me on the their backs for a short peroid, or even
two people carrieing me... from shoulder to shoulder but then I can't fire

8. I could also be carrieing a helmet which might get pulled off or drop to
the floor during combat action... just a little something extra... not
really necessary but might offer extra protection from the green spitting
slime (those graphics should have been a bit better... maybe try 3d blobs or
so... but ok ) Would be nice if it was graphically visuable how the
acid melts through the armor plus some steam coming off it that would be
cool and nice !
9. The levels themselfes could be more interactive by aliens melting the
floor with their acid spit... or by killing other aliens if they don't have
spit, then the blood of other aliens can function as burnthrough... this
could be interesting for multiplayer.
10. Players could fall down these pits and hurt themselfes or even die...
nice trap by aliens.
11. Players could also try and climb down these pits by hanging themselfes
from the edge and trying to swing to next floor... if fails they still fall
and hurt themselfes bit risky
12. Maybe even climbing up if possible and in reach/range by maybe some
boxes near it... or pulling a box near it to climb on it to get up there.

Ok, so far so good, take care, peace out ! Me gonna eat now thinking off
you aliens and predators ! =D or maybe not

Bye,
Skybuck.