Old February 23rd 05, 07:35 PM
Al Dykes

In article ,
measekite wrote:
If you absolutely need CD Printing in the U.S. the only choice is
Epson. However, my friend bought an Epson for that reason and prints a
lot of CDs. He is now on his third machine because there is a problem
with the feed mechanism.

Bill Helbron wrote:

I've seen a lot of reviews in this newsgroup and get the message that many of
you are very pleased with your IP4000. I'm seriously considering replacing my
old 760, but have one concern. I understand that the CD printing feature is not
available in the US. Is this true? If so, is there a better Epson choice?

Bill

I've seen purpose-built machines that print on CDs for $99. Maybe
the're just B&W. I didn't look. Picking a photorealisic printer that's
good and has reasonable cost consumables is hard enough without adding
the requirement to label CDs. My $0.02.

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.