Old November 15th 17, 02:12 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Htos 1

Default PB Restore cds

On Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 8:04:55 AM UTC-5, Htos1 wrote:
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone still has a PB restore cd for the 486 systems from
1994?It would create ms-dos/win3xx setup discs via discimage in win3xx.I
would really to get a copy,if they're still available.No luck via the usual
internet searches and queries to commercial vendors.Thanks.

On Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 8:04:55 AM UTC-5, Htos1 wrote:
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone still has a PB restore cd for the 486 systems from
1994?It would create ms-dos/win3xx setup discs via discimage in win3xx.I
would really to get a copy,if they're still available.No luck via the usual
internet searches and queries to commercial vendors.Thanks.

Ten years on, I found the exact cd-rom image for the PBell system I wanted. Thanks everyone for the great info all these years. PM me if you'd like a copy.