Old August 10th 15, 06:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
PeterN[_2_]

Default Problem saving screen profile file.

On 8/10/2015 12:03 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

Have you contacted the Spyder people?

Oh yes. I seem to have gone up several steps in the technical
competence of my contacts in my discussions. Right now they are either
enjoying the weekend or trying to work out what to do next.

I know this sounds crazy, but earlier up the thread you mentioned that
you had two graphics cards. Is there some way of disabling the on board
card, or changing the priority? I wonder if they are fighting each other.

spyder has handled multiple displays since a very long time ago.

And that has what to do with graphics card conflict?

--
PeterN