Old March 1st 15, 06:13 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Paul

Default SABERTOOTH X58: where can I dowload CD?

wrote:
http://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/S...Desk_Download/

If I need to install USB divers, what do I have to download precisely?
Thanks

USB3
----

On Windows 7, you would download this one from the USB section.

Renesas Electronics Corporation USB3.0 Controller Driver V2.0.4.0
for 32/64bit Windows XP & Windows Vista & Windows 7.(WHQL)

On Windows 8 or Windows 10, the USB3 drivers are already in the OS.
For example, Intel offers some advice here.

http://www.intel.com/support/chipset.../CS-033977.htm

USB2
----

The OS has built-in drivers, since somewhere in the WinXP era.
Maybe SP2 or later ? No USB2 drivers should be needed on an
OS later than that.

Paul