Old January 27th 14, 11:52 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default I solved a problem today that I have had since I have been building computers.

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 06:26:07 -0500, Yousuf Khan
What is the magnet for? To magnetize a screwdriver, so it can pick up
nuts that fall? You can use any standard fridge magnet for that.

Yousuf Khan

magnetic tip screwdrivers, magnetizer/demagnetizer block for regular
screwdrivers when assembling; stacks of rare earth magnets from China
via Ebay are always handy for when old cabnet door-closed, retaining
mechanisms go on the fritz: just drill out a little circular mating
holes to cabnet and door to retain neomags with liquid nails