Old January 27th 14, 08:26 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jon Danniken[_7_]

Default I solved a problem today that I have had since I have been buildingcomputers.

On 01/26/2014 01:56 PM, Metspitzer wrote:
No more trial and error in screw sizes.

I bought one of each of these (nuts): 6-32 x .25": Used in PC case
cover and I/O plates 6-32 x .15": Used to install hard drives M3 x
.25": Used to install floppy drive, CD-ROM drive and motherboard 4-40
x .18": Used in I/O plate connector

And one of these:
http://www.toolup.com/empire-level_2...ets-2-pcs.aspx

If you ever see a microwave oven on the side of the road waiting for the
trashman, you can harvest two nice ceramic donut magnets from the
magnetron inside. You do need to be careful around the deadly capacitor
inside there, as it is of the order of 1uF at 2kV, so discharge it once
you get inside.

I've got about sixty or so of them; put them in series and they've got a
pretty good tug.

Jon