Old August 14th 13, 04:44 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Jan Alter

Default WF-2540 printer cartridges; (tiny!): Refill? Reset?

"Stuart" wrote in message
In article ,
Angelo Campanella wrote:
I bought a new Epson because I was tired of the drill that HP puts us
though to get more cartridge life. I thought Epsom was maintaining
refillable tanks. Not until I started operating the WF-2540 did I
realize that the M.O. was just like HP. So the reputation of Epson in
now stained in this

This might be of interest but you'll obviously need to look for a local
supplier. The WF2540 is listed as a supported printer.

http://www.cityinkexpress.co.uk/ciss...epson-printers

You might try www.inksupply.com if you're in the U.S.

They have refillable cartridges with ARC type chips that will allow you to
refill. Their ink isn't bad either.
I've dealt with them for over 10 years making dozens of ink and cartridge
purchases from them when I was supporting more than 80 Epson inkjets at my
school in Philadelphia.

The kit below, they say, will support your WF-2540. They also have other
inks cartridges and maybe tools for that printer.

http://www.inksupply.com/product-det...F-T200XL-4-KIT

--
Jan Alter