Old August 13th 13, 11:41 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
angelo Campanella

Default WF-2540 printer cartridges; (tiny!): Refill? Reset?

I bought a new Epson because I was tired of the drill that HP puts us though
to get more cartridge life. I thought Epsom was maintaining refillable
tanks. Not until I started operating the WF-2540 did I realize that the
M.O. was just like HP. So the reputation of Epson in now stained in this
regard.

As best as I can tell, EPSON is doing the same thong as HP; sudden cartridge
death by execution of any ostensibly exhausted cartridge. I lived with these
miserably expensive experiences with HP both in time and in money; not a
pleasant experience. I saw a few ways here and there to get extended life.
One comment said that "HP is better"! Shhhheeeesh!

Comments welcome for my up-coming journey back-to-the-future printing
world.