Old December 25th 15, 05:42 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,alt.comp.periphs.hdd,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.windows7.general
Ant

Default Can't have both encrypted Mac's HFS+ & MS W7 EE SP1's BitLocker NTFS?

On 2015-12-25 11:47, Ant wrote:
I'm having problems with my 2 MS partitions in my external USB 2 TB WD
Green HDD.

Why bother with that rather than simply running Windows in a virtual
machine with an associated virtual drive in the OS X file system?

Because I want to share the drive between multiple physical machines.

You should leave attribution in posts.

Eh?
--
Merry Christmas/Season's Greetings/ Holidays & May The Force Be With U!
| |o o| |