Old December 25th 15, 04:51 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,alt.comp.periphs.hdd,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.windows7.general
Jolly Roger[_3_]

Default Can't have both encrypted Mac's HFS+ & MS W7 EE SP1'sBitLocker NTFS?

Ant wrote:
I'm having problems with my 2 MS partitions in my external USB 2 TB WD
Green HDD.

Why bother with that rather than simply running Windows in a virtual
machine with an associated virtual drive in the OS X file system?

Because I want to share the drive between multiple physical machines.

Have fun with that. A virtual machine is far better for my needs.

JR