Old May 17th 07, 12:06 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

Default Aria - avoid like the plague!

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Palindrome
opened his gob and said:

Am I alone in thinking that money would be better spent on teaching them
to read and write and do basic arithmetic, rather than, "Macs and media
equipment"?

No you are not. Don't get me started...

We interviewed some ex-"6th form college" students for work placement a
week or so ago. Not one could work out what, "Half of a quarter kg of
fruit" would weigh.

Ahhh, the problem was with 'fruit'. I don't do fruit either.

Only one out of the seven could spell "necessary".

Sigh.

None knew the cosine rule.

Oh FFS!

All thought a kg of lead would be heavier than a kg of flour.

Cripes, sounds like they need much more hardware.

--
Cheers,

Guy