Old May 16th 07, 05:41 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Paul-B

Default Aria - avoid like the plague!

Tx2 wrote:

On 15 May 2007 22:07:07 GMT Paul-B
from the village of
felt we might be interested in the following...

[...]

They're still my main supplier after all this time.

Supplier of what? I'd like to also know which area(s) of the UK you
serve, because if it is round my way, i want to avoid you.

Sorry, I'm not taking any new clients, far too much work. And I only
work for SME's, not for joe public. Oxfordshire, Berkshire and
Buckinghamshire are my main areas.

CCL for computer 'bits', Broadbandbuyer for networking, Crucial for
RAM

CCL are good, too. I use them for quite a lot of components. Depends
what networking components you use, I'm a Draytek reseller so I only
supply and install Vidor routers.

I speak as I find, and I have had no problems with Aria, other than a
hiccup when they updated their system, which they soon sorted out for
me.
--
Paul-B