Old October 29th 04, 06:11 AM
kony

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 04:12:32 +0100, "M Berki"
wrote:

what board can I use a 1.2ghz celeron is micro atx and gives me an AGP slot?
I have search everywhere but can't find one. If you know the make and model
or even the chipset of any one that'll be great.

This problem has been driving me nutz

Searching with keyboards "694T mATX" should help.

Via 694T chipset specifically added Tualatin (as your 1.2GHz
Celeron is) support to the older 694X chipset. Via's
Tualatin chipset for (with) integrated video was PLE133, so
in theory any 694T board should have an AGP slot, and of
course "mATX" is self-explanatory.

Most likely such a board would be made by lower-end
manufacturers like ECS, PCChips, Amptron, or Chaintech,
though I don't know of any specific models.

Then there is the other alternative, buying an adapter like
this one,
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...pter&scoring=p
then using an older board like (any socket 370 that supports
coppermine/P3 except possibly not those with Sis chipsets, I
have seen at least one Sis based board that wouldn't work
with an adapter).