Old May 16th 06, 08:19 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECHNOLOGY - PATHETIC COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. *** AVOID ***

wrote in message
Listen mush are you going to work when you reach retirement age
and are not in good health ? because I am sure I certainly am not
going to do so , have you fought the IRA on the streets of Belfast and
had their bullets whistling passed your ears because I have.
I have done my bit for Queen and country have you ?

Has (sic) you may have mentioned before when you used to be Ron Chew, Adam
Truscott et al. No-one believed it then either!