Old May 16th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECHNOLOGY - PATHETIC COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. *** AVOID ***

In article , says...
On Tue, 16 May 2006 19:20:44 +0100, Conor
wrote:

If you think £100 is alot of money, try getting a ****ing job.

Listen mush are you going to work when you reach retirement age
and are not in good health ?

No cos my mortgage will be paid of by the time I'm 40, I'll have bought
my second house, the rent on the first will pay for the second and then
provide me with a pension. I'm already only working when I can be arsed
and I'm 35. 3 days this week, two last week, non the fortnight
before...

And no, I don't claim benefits.

have you fought the IRA on the streets of Belfast and
had their bullets whistling passed your ears because I have.

Spot the exaggerating. How many? 1,2? Next you'll be telling me they
ambushed you and opened up on you with gimpys.

I have done my bit for Queen and country have you ?

Yes actually. And it involved a bit more than some drug dealing thugs
taking the odd pot shot. You a STAB? Certainly the claims sound like
something usually heard down the SAS STAB mess.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.