Old May 15th 06, 09:00 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECHNOLOGY - PATHETIC COMPANY TO DEAL WITH. *** AVOID ***

On Sun, 14 May 2006 22:16:04 +0100, "Sock Puppet"
wrote:

Your mum bought you a cheap monitor - it's not as good as an expensive one -
so you got exactly what you paid for. Back to school tomorrow - you can tell
all your friends about it.

Cheap did you say CHEAP I do not call over a ton CHEAP I bought a
monitor on Saturday from Scan computers which I took back this
afternoon because what should have white was showing up a very light
green .
I paid a few pence short of two hundred quid for the monitor so I
suppose you will say that was a cheap monitor also I presume . One
thing about Scan computers they don't make you wait around for over an
hour while they do every conceivable test on whatever goods you return
before giving you your money back unlike ARIA I was in and out in ten
minutes flat this afternoon. Also with Scan if you have paid by card
the cash is back on your card at the latest in four days with ARIA it
would seem it is four WEEKS or more .
As for ARIA expecting customers to pay twenty odd quid out just to
make sure a NEW monitor is of saleable quality beggars belief I may
just have a word with trading standards about this particular matter
as the guy says AVOID,AVOID, AVOID ARIA AT ALL COST .

Hello Dexter, don't say that matey, else I shall have another 2 weeks before I
get my cash back. 17days tomorrow and counting. :-)

Re. Dealers. They are all okay until you have a problem, but Aria do seem to
have gone to pot lately. I've been a customer of theirs for quite some time and
have spent at least a couple of grand with them, and to be fair their delivery
has always been pretty fast, but this last few months has seen nothing but
hassle, with problems with almost every order I've placed.
They just seem to be dishing out a lot of returns IMO instead of sending the
faulty stuff back to the manufacturer it goes out to customers again.
Not good!

I wonder if I can involve the police, after all its tantamount to theft, they
have taken my money and I have no goods. LOL

Regards

Bill