Old February 1st 06, 01:55 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default Mozy online backup

Has anyone tried Mozy online backup? Any comments? Looks like
they're pretty straightforward about the downside, but maybe there's
some other hidden crap?

"Here's the catch - aside from the good karma we get for offering a
great free service, every once in a while we get to send you email
advertisements for products and services that we think are useful.
(We'll never give your email address to an advertiser - any emails
will come straight through us.)"

http://mozy.com

--

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children.
Now I have six children and no theories.

....John Wilmot