Old September 6th 04, 11:43 AM
HH

While not exactly new (Sept 2003), my Presario S5200CL (a Sam's Club model
with an Athlon XP 2600+ processor) has been flawless. It's running 24/7 and
hasn't burped once.
HH

"Gojira" wrote in message
I'm looking for a new system,and considering switching from Intel to the

new
Athlon64.I'm not into building a system,and from what I've found,having

one
built at one of the local shops cost just as much if not more than the

name
brands.Since Dell doesn't use AMD's,and every Gateway owner I've know had
major problems,that leaves Compaq/HP.Though I didn't like the lack of
upgrade options,my Presario has been trouble free for over 2 years
now.Anyone had experience with their new AMD systems?