Old April 27th 20, 07:46 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
David W. Hodgins

Default WIRELESS KEYBOARD MOUSE RECEIVER Q

On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 11:20:22 -0400, wrote:

I have a wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse that works fine on one
computer, using its USB receiver. I want to be able to use the same
keyboard and mouse on a second PC nearby. Without having to move the
USB receiver I find USB slots to be too fragile for frequent use. Some
of mine have already died. Ergo I am thinking of just buying a
second receiver for that PC's USB. I don't know what to buy. A
Logitech so-called 'universal' receiver?

Won't work if they are nearby, as the mouse/keyboard output would be picked up by
both receiver's at the same time, unless only one pc will powered on at a time.

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/produ...g-receiver-usb

Get a separate mouse/keyboard for the second pc with the new receiver. They
come already paired, so they won't interfere with the existing one. I've used
that setup with two systems that were side by side.

Regards, Dave Hodgins

--
Change to for
email replies.