Old April 27th 20, 04:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default WIRELESS KEYBOARD MOUSE RECEIVER Q

I have a wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse that works fine on one
computer, using its USB receiver. I want to be able to use the same
keyboard and mouse on a second PC nearby. Without having to move the
USB receiver I find USB slots to be too fragile for frequent use. Some
of mine have already died. Ergo I am thinking of just buying a
second receiver for that PC's USB. I don't know what to buy. A
Logitech so-called 'universal' receiver?
xxxxx