Old January 27th 08, 03:25 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Default Dell PA-10 ac adapter center pin

Robert,

Thanks for effort on this, my PA10 cord got frayed and looks like the
brief short took out the DS2105. I opened up the power supply and I do
not see the Zener and resistor internal to the supply maybe they moved
that circuitry into the laptop. In my PA10 the DS2105 appears to be
wired without any supply to it atleast internal to the power supply.

The Zener that you mentioned was it internal to the power supply or
did you trace it to within you laptop?

Thanks
Mike