Old September 9th 07, 06:08 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

Default Enjoy your films to the max ! (Tip how to get dolby 5.1 surroundsound working with X-Fi soundblaster and 7.1 surround sound system ! ;))

Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hmm.

At least I understand movies need many things to play hahahahaha.

My IQ must therefore be higher than yours LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck, why don't you get some free blogging software and write your
own blog about your tech experiences:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog_hosting_service

Your posts are not in the spirit or topic of this NG, which you
carelessly cross post.

If you truly want to share information with the world, use a blog, an
on-line diary. Otherwise people might think you are purposely breaking
the polite rules of usenet for your own selfish reasons. Is that what
you want people to think of you?