Old April 14th 11, 01:21 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
RayLopez99

Default Who uses the Windows 7 password reset disc utility? It's great

On Apr 13, 8:49*pm, Man-wai Chang wrote:
I understand there are utilities to do this as well, but this new (I
think it's new) feature in 7 is very handy.

A good admin never forget server passwords.

--

I would say that if you can remember your server password, you are not
a good admin. For extra safety the password should be greater than 15

RL