Old May 7th 07, 09:26 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
nospam

Default component vendors in camberley

"nospam" wrote in message
Wheres the best place in the Camberley area to purchase PC components. I
have historically purchased from MegaBytes at the Bracknell computer
fairs. I have recently noticed their prices are considerably higher than
some of the low priced internet vendors like Scan and Overclockers (which
I won't use due to bad reports on the groups).

I do not mind paying a little more for a face-to-face purchase with a
known good company, but they are 61% percent (£138 vs. £229) more
expensive for the processor I am looking to purchase.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Any one used www.pcupgrader.co.uk

can you visit their offices and pick items up ??