Old May 18th 11, 02:42 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Shaun

Default What Intel processors have all Intel instruction sets and features?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
. home.nl...

I can pretend to be as dumb/stupid as I want to be, doesn't necessarily make
me really dumb/stupid ! =D

**If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

If things can be simplified/explained/remembered more easy, I'm for it !

Let's see how much you will remember in 20 years lol.

I bet you already forgot all kinds of complex details ! =D

**Yes I have, but I still remember the fundamentals, and that is what they
are trying to teach. The only part of fundamental you know is "mental" as
in case.

Shaun

Bye,
Skybuck =D