Old August 23rd 07, 03:41 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Gary Tait

Default HS PSC 1600v all in one printer

cindymaria wrote in news:1187865027.354014.31380
@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Certainly, new connector is an obvious answer!!

I should have been more specific, as I the places that I shop as a non-
tech person such as grocery and department stores don't sell the
connector tape. Also should have mentioned, I was wanting if know if
it could be fixed without replacing the whole control panel.

Anyway, we have gotten the printer fixed rather quickly, and I do
thank you for you reply.

Cindy Maria

Yes, with the right tech that knows how to play by ear and actually repair
things, rather than replace assemblies. I am one of those techs.

I did that with one of my old printers. I replaced its original mebrane
based control panel with a real PCB, real buttons, and real wires to the
mainboard.