Old July 22nd 11, 10:13 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
[email protected]

Default Canon lide 25

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:45:23 +0100, Chris wrote:

Appears under imaging devices in device manager and reports all
working. connected directly to the PC.

When I turn the pc on, the Scanner clicks and the bar moves a little.
its seen by the PC OK , not by the canoscan toolbox or by the scan
program that is part of windows 7.

Chris

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:41:46 +0100, Chris wrote:

Thank you I have loaded drivers ok, the scanner is seen in devices,
but in the canoscan toolbox my scanner is not seen any ideas ?

Chris

Is it attached to a USB port on the PC itself? ISTR they're not very
happy on USB hubs (not even powered ones).

Does it appear under Imaging devices in Device Manager (Control Panel
- Administrative Tools - Computer Management - Device Manager)? Try
'scan for hardware changes'.

Chris