Old September 18th 03, 07:10 PM
@drian

"kony" wrote in message
It's a Liteon, of whichever model # that's the same speed.
I like Sony's faceplate more, it doesn't look as cheap, but the
Software Sony bundles is something odd... dont' remember what it is,
but not popular, and not Nero (which comes with the Liteons).

Ahhhhh, a LiteOn? Are they an OK brand of CD-RW? Or can I expect problems
in six months? I'm not so worried about the software bundle, as I have my
own tool to make CDs. I just want a reliable, problem-free, long-lasting
drive. I assume most brands of CD-R are compatible with most CD-RWs these
days.

@drian.