Old July 2nd 03, 07:05 PM
Folkert Rienstra

"Joep" wrote in message ...
"DrSardonic" wrote in message
I had a similar problem on 2 drives at once. Windows did no recognize the
drives anymore. I used EZ Recovery Pro and it worked great. It got the
data back intact in total!

Windows not recognizing a drive is often a minor problem while 99.999999%
of the system structures remains intact ... It is those 'Easy' problems
'Easy'Recovery handles well.

Broodnijd, van der Steen?

AFAICT, that is what most utilities require to actually be
able to restore a volume to recognition and workability.

Several utilities do not even attempt to do that. They only allow
you to backup files and then make you repartition/reformat.

Joep

--
D I Y D a t a R e c o v e r y . N L - Data & Disaster Recovery Tools

http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
http://www.diydatarecovery.com

Please include previous correspondence!

DiskPatch - MBR, Partition, boot sector repair and recovery.
iRecover - FAT, FAT32 and NTFS data recovery.
MBRtool - Freeware MBR backup and restore.