Old December 14th 04, 06:21 AM
Pete D

"Mac Cool" wrote in message
Ferrante:
While exploring, I found under computer management, in a subdir called
conflicts/sharing that it listed two items on the same IRQ channel.
Could that be the problem? Here is what I saw:
System Information report written at: 12/13/2004 07:57:06 PM
[IRQs]

IRQ Number Device
11 NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200
11 Creative AudioPCI (ES1371,ES1373) (WDM)

It's been years since I dealt with IRQ issues but yeah having the sound
card and video card on the same IRQ could cause problems. If you have the
sound card next to the video card, move it; if possible, leave the slot
next to the AGP open. Either way, force one to use a different IRQ.
--
Mac Cool

Rubbish, it just doesn't matter, well as long as you are using Win2k or
WinXP you could have 4 on the same IRQ.