Old December 22nd 04, 02:44 AM
Bronney Hui

"Thomas Jahns" ???
???...
"JK (at mail dot dk)" writes:
When you cut off the power on the PSU backside you cannot use wake-up
features.

Thomas, I had the same mobo and no trouble.

1. check that the KBPWR jumper is set to on.
2. check in bios that you assigned that key combination to pwr on computer,
I think it's under power management.
3. what you stated as soft boot isn't soft boot, fans don't turn off at soft
boot. Softboot = ctrl-alt-del. What you did was suspended the computer and
any key pressed would've bring it back.
4. I also find that I cannot keyboard power-on the machine the first time
ATX is on. It only works after at least 1 shutdown.