Old June 3rd 04, 11:42 PM
notritenoteri

what flavour of OS you running? Xp has a wizard for internet connections.
Whether or not it covers wifi I don't know.
"Rocky" wrote in message
Anyone here use the wifi slot on their asus board?

I have a wifi-b in the p4c880E-D and a wifi PCI in the 2nd PC. They seem

be set up correctly as the Wireless Network Connection says they are
connected and is reporting a good signal strength, however the host PC
cannot access the internet (page not found). Also I cannot see or browse

the
folders of either PC from the other. I suspect there is a file sharing
wizard or something I have still to run, even though they are connected

via
wifi...?

--
Rocky