Old November 19th 03, 10:22 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have examples of misquotes! )

res0r89p wrote:

What would you recommend for multisession writing, then, Nero's Data cd
method or EZCdCreator(Roxio)? Do you think multisession/packet writing is
much less reliable than disc at once? Thanks.

On TAO/DAO issue, multisession discs are recognized tad slower than DAO
discs. Other than that there's no reliability issue as burn is a burn.
(CD-R Faq touches on this topic.)

As for Nero or Easy CD Cremator:

===============================
From: (coaster)
Subject: EZCCCD 5 problems with multisession
Date: 2/27/01

EZCD 5 can't correctly import multisession tracks made by other
software (mode 1 or mode2 XA, Joliet file system).

This includes EZCD 3.5, EZCD 4.02e, and Prassi.

===============================
From: Tom
Subject: EZ CD Creator Platinum 5.3 won't remember or import
Date: 10/31/03 sessions

Since upgrading my EZ CD Creator Platinum from 5.1 to 5.3.5.10, the
program doesn't remember sessions. When I manually try to import a
session it says there is no session to import.
===============================

Just remember that DirectCD is rejected even by none other than a cRoxio
Shill:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 8/19/02

I have used only DCD for packet writing,
have had no problems due to the software -
but too many due to the format itself

to bother with it any longer.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 6/17/02

uninstalled DCD
when I stopped testing for Roxio

The above Mikey's statement is the first ever case in which a Shill is
rejecting the very product IT is shilling for.

With a Shill like this, cRoxio doesn't need any critics!

cRoxio, Eat Your Heart Out !!!