Old November 19th 03, 06:36 PM
res0r89p

Hi,
What would you recommend for multisession writing, then, Nero's Data cd
method or EZCdCreator(Roxio)? Do you think multisession/packet writing is
much less reliable than disc at once? Thanks.
Peter Cowie
"smh" wrote in message
Just remember that DirectCD is rejected even by none other than a cRoxio
Shill:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 8/19/02

I have used only DCD for packet writing,
have had no problems due to the software -
but too many due to the format itself

to bother with it any longer.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 6/17/02

uninstalled DCD
when I stopped testing for Roxio
=====================

The above Mikey's statement is the first ever case in which a Shill is
rejecting the very product IT is shilling for.

With a Shill like this, cRoxio doesn't need any critics!

--------------------------
cRoxio, Eat Your Heart Out !!!
--------------------------

res0r89p wrote:

Hi,
From all the issues related to INCd on the site you mentioned, I think

I'll
avoid it and try the data cd writing (multisession) instead. I didn't
realize until just now that multisession writing was available in Nero
without INcd. I'll still use Roxio in my other 2000 boot for CDRW

writing.
Thanks.
Peter Cowie

"smh" wrote:
res0r89p wrote:

I bought Nero 6 OEM and am trying INCD without success. I've tried

several
brands of CDRW in my drive (HP 9900i, Win 2000, P 3, 733, 640 megs)

but
after a few seconds of "formatting", INCD says that the disk has

"errors". I
dual boot Win 2000 on this computer and the drive and CDRWs work

fine
with
Roxio 5.5 Platinum and Direct CD. Any ideas? Thanks.
Peter Cowie

You need to purge all traces of DirectCD.

See KCK's InCD Troubleshoot Guide:
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9997