Old November 18th 03, 10:51 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have examples of misquotes! )

res0r89p wrote:

I bought Nero 6 OEM and am trying INCD without success. I've tried several
brands of CDRW in my drive (HP 9900i, Win 2000, P 3, 733, 640 megs) but
after a few seconds of "formatting", INCD says that the disk has "errors". I
dual boot Win 2000 on this computer and the drive and CDRWs work fine with
Roxio 5.5 Platinum and Direct CD. Any ideas? Thanks.
Peter Cowie

You need to purge all traces of DirectCD.

See KCK's InCD Troubleshoot Guide:
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9997