Old October 27th 03, 10:39 PM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

Is this only a rant, not libel?

=======================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)
=======================================

From: smh
Subject: Feurio Aspi problem
Date: 7/4/02

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

I'm running:
Windows ME and Feurios 1.65

and when ever I star Feurio I get this error message:
Error at program start: Could not load ASPI-driver!

A component of 4.60 will not install over one of 4.71. Deletion will be
necessary to downgrade or 4.71 may be installed over the remnants of
4.60.

Note that some devices will have older ASPI components (often modified)
with dates later than those of the version you want to install. In that
case, all old versions will need to be removed for a clean install even
of 4.60.

The above applies to the Adaptec ASPI layer; I've not used any of the
alternatives which may install "older" files over newer ones.

ASPI on Win ME ???!!!

ASPI Kills Win ME - Adrian Miller (cRoxio)

======================
From: Adrian Miller (cRoxio)
Subject: The Adaptec ASPI layer on Windows 2000 and Me
Date: 7/4/01

I have plenty of evidence to prove that
installing the Adaptec ASPI into Me can wind up killing the OS ...

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: ASPI, W2K, and the truth
Date: 8/2/01

[Adrian Miller] does provide reliable information
when he has it in my experience.

( I have seen some of the reports Adrian has of disaster in WinMe
and would not trust it in that OS - if I trusted the OS at all. )

Whatever happened to the reports of disaster in Win ME, Mikey?
Did El Nino wash them all away, Mikey?

Mikey, you are a Slimy Scum!