Old October 26th 03, 06:01 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

From: smh
Subject: SCSI/ATAPI command timeout error - help
Date: 10/22/03

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote (10/21/03):

While Nero has its own component for the ASPI layer, an inconsistent or
corrupted set can do damage because bad components may have been loaded
before Nero got a chance to do 'its thing'.

(If an executable is already
loaded, Windows will not load it again even if it 'should'.) Repair is
tedious and can be painful;

You are full of it, Mikey.
It's not at all tedious or painful with ForceASPI.

that's one reason that the native interface
is provided in recent versions of Windows and most relevant software has
switched to it and one reason that Roxio has not used the ASPI layer
since ECDC 4.

Do Easy CD Cremator 4+ use the native interface on Win 2k/xp?

Let see now. Ezcd 4+ do not use aspi. Ezcd 4+ do not use the native
interface on Win 2k/xp. Just what do Ezcd 4+ use on Win 2k/xp?

Win 9x/me do not have the native interface. Ezcd 4+ do not use aspi.
What do Ezcd 4+ use on Win 9x/me?

-----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Sleazy Scum!
-----------------------------

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)

From: smh
Subject: Do I need ASPI?
Date: 2/26/03

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

I believe Nero contains what it needs of the ASPI layer

Nero never did "contain" aspi.

(as does ECDC
for those OS's which do not provide a native interface).

Does Ezcd 4.02+ use aspi for the OS without the native interface,
Mikey? Do these say so, Mikey?

======================
From: Adrian Miller (Acraptec)
Date: 6/30/00

ECDC 4.02 does not use ASPI anymore.

From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 4/6/01

ECDC from 4.02 on does not use the ASPI layer.

Does Ezcd 4.02+ use the native interface if available, like Win 2K,
Mikey?

Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!