Old April 18th 07, 03:27 PM posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.components,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
JW

Default WANTED: Epox EP-4VKM3I motherboards.

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:44:37 -0500 "Beemer Biker"
wrote in Message id: :

"JW" wrote in message
.. .
Looking to purchase quantities of 10 - 500 pcs. of Epox EP-4VKM3I
motherboards. Boxed or OEM is fine.

If you can supply, please email at jwalling AT comarkcorp.com

Thanks!

From: xxx

I think you mean

To: ,
,
,
,

Subject: Problem at your purchasing department
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:41:42 -0500

Gentlemen: Are you aware that Mr J Walling of your purchasing dept is
spamming all over the internet asking if anyone has any left over Epox
EP-4VKM3I motherboards? He says your company needs anywhere from 10 to 500
of them.

Epox has their own web site and maintain a list of vendors he
http://www.epox.com/USA/purchase.asp

The board has been EOL'd by Epox. We were purchasing the boards direct
from the Epox but now they have no further stock, and will not be building
any more of them as the chipset is no longer manufactured by Via.

Your company seems to provide ruggidized computers and computer parts.

Thanks for the free plug.

Looking at where Mr Walling is asking, sci.electronics.equipment and
sci.electronics.components as well as comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips, those
places seem a good source to locate salvaged parts.

I did not once mention salvaged parts, you should brush up on your
deplorable reading comprehension. We need boxed or OEM only.

Is that really what you
company needs?

Yes. We need 10 to 500 Pieces.

Please spank Mr Walling

Not likely. I've already discussed your email with the owner. He thought
it was quite amusing.

for spamming your companies reputation all over the
internet as shown here

================================================= =====================
Joseph "Beemer Biker" Stateson
http://TipsForTheComputingImpaired.com
http://ResearchRiders.org Ask about my 99'R1100RT

It's not spam, Mr. Stateson. It was posted once and crossposted to four
newsgroups. Well within Usenet guidelines. If you would like to educate
yourself with regards to identifying spam, please see
http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/spam.html
I'll add news.admin.net-abuse.usenet to the newsgroup line, perhaps
someone might elaborate there.

Or not. HAND.