Old June 13th 04, 11:50 AM
HH

The source of the problem lies he
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...world/20040611
/tc_pcworld/116484
HP, who previously determined the valuable web-based Consumer Tech Info tool
was useless, tried to "improve" the forum website and you see the results.
There used to be webmaster links on many of the pages where users could
report issues. Of course, the "improvements" may have eliminated those
links.
All that said, I never cared much for the "Customer Communities" design in
the first place. The Compaq Forum, its predecessor, was far more intuitive
and helpful, IMO. It was based on the series of Presario you had, covering
all issues users of models in that series reported. It also had an
extensive, indexed FAQ on the first page for each series, covering many of
the issues for those models.
HH

"Sseaott" wrote in message
LMAO, I didn't think message forum boards could get confusing but geeze,
they should win a prize for theirs.

Why don't they have regular forum designs like any other website has that
has forums?

Whom can you suggest this to over at compaq.com?