Old October 30th 03, 06:19 PM
rich a

(mark S) decided it would be mildly amusing to
write:

The guy I spoke to went to seek
assistance from the "boss" it appears he forgot to put me on hold.I
didn't remember everything the manager said, here are some bits I
remember:"Is he being abusive??""he is threatening to send the goods
back unless we refund the difference, GIT! "That's the only part I
really remember as I was not "abusive" once and calling me a "git"
isn't partially nice.

Hmm. If you went in all gung-ho and threatened 'em with your return
threat then you can kinda understand the boss's "git" outburst.

You have to remember that people don't like to be threatened. If you
would have rang them up and said "Pwetty please with sugar on top refund
me the difference I only bought it three days earlier, could you ask your
boss matey?" instead of "REFUND ME TEH ****ING MONEAY OR I WILL GIBBOR YOU
TEH PROCESSOR BACK AND **** INN TEH JIFFY BAGG!!!!"[1] the response you
got may have been different.

All the best.