Old August 23rd 13, 05:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Timothy Daniels[_4_]

Default any alternative to Antec spot coolers?

"Flasherly" wrote:
[ . . . ]
I hammer in pieces of wood to my vacuum tube amplifiers and use a set
of military grade "safety wire" pliers for securing suitable fans to a
desired end of tube temps;- a powerstrip and transformer is, however,
secured by plastic tie-wraps.

Can't even begin to imagine such things I might similarly do inside a
PC case and off the cuff.

Duct tape!! :-) There also used to be some stuff in the war surplus stores
called "200 mph tape" which was a roll of sheet aluminum with adhesive on
one side. I imagine that it was used to patch bullet holes in fighter plane
fuselages, and it would make nice brackets for PC case interiors.

*TimDaniels*